Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Katt Williams

Well anyone who read my previous blog, I apologize for not posting again. That was my mistake. On a positive note though, one of my favorite comedians, Katt Williams, looks to be coming out with a full length film, titled "Katt Williams American Hustle The Movie." This movie is going to be a sequel to his hit comedy stand up special "The Pimp Chronicles." This movie is going to be a bunch of clips and skits I think, at least that is what I get from the trailer. If you have never seen Katt Williams, well his comedy is based around his experiences and his point of view in life. He talks about weed, his children, things in the news, and just life lessons he has learned. The man is a comedic genius in my opinion. Anyways, without further ado, here is the trailer for the upcoming film. Please enjoy.

No comments: