Tuesday, September 11, 2007


I guess it is my turn now to post something. Well I guess considering the alias I have given myself I should keep my identity relatively anonymous, so personal information will be kept to a minimum. One of the things I will say is that as part of this blog I will be contributing the main amount of internet humor or fads that are humorous, at least to me, as well as commenting on certain stand-up comedians and assorted other things that are deemed "funny." Another thing you, the reader, should know about me is my passion of music and how it affects my life as well as the content I will put up on here. If anyone has ever heard of Stephen Lynch, some of his funniest jokes come from the songs that he puts together. Such as this. It is a funny, yet twisted song about his grandfather dying and the inheritance he comes upon. Mind you, that the clip is NSFW (Not safe for work). So if you plan on viewing it and are in a setting in which loud volume and inappropriate language is not acceptable, I wouldn't click. Okay, time for a abrupt break and switch gears. Some of my favorite comedians are Katt Williams, Bruce Bruce, Gabriel Iglesias, Carlos Mencia, and Flavor Flave. Flavor Flave is my favorite because he is just so freaking hilarious to watch, kind of like a train wreck in motion. It just so bad you can't look away.

No comments: