Saturday, September 15, 2007

Posting and You

This video has been out for a while but I found it very funny as well as informative to those of you who post on online forums. This video essentially outlines what a person should do before going onto a forum and posting wildly. It gives "tips" and "advice" as well as maintaining humor. Once again, we will go to youtube for this video since it has become the norm for video posting on the web. It also shows all this in the old informational video from the sixties type style. Feel free to comment on this post, or the video.


2 comments:

lowdiver said...

Nice choice on the video. It was extremely funny and informative. I was just wondering though, "What were you doing when you found this?" and, "Why did you decide topost it on your blog?" I mean I know it's funny but is that seriously the only reason why you posted it on a comedy blog.

Anon said...

Well, it's something I saw a long time ago. I thought it was funny back then and it just kind of came back to the forefront of my mind as I was thinking of things to post. So I posted this. Also, I am a regular to a few forums and some of the info in that video holds true, especially about posting in an existing thread instead of posting a new one.