Saturday, September 29, 2007

Rejected Cartoons

Ok wow, one of the more interesting videos I’ve found on the internet so far. I was just randomly looking at videos on YouTube and I found a video called Rejected Cartoons. So I thought that it would be pretty funny and clicked on it. After watching it, I was thoroughly entertained.

Rejected Cartoons is a bunch of random animations that I found on YouTube. One of the animations in the video includes a baby taking its first steps and falling down a large set of stairs, some are just indescribable, and you need to see them for yourself. I mean if you weren’t expecting something like that you would be like “Was this guy high when he made this?” (Which probably isn’t far from the truth). No matter how confusing this was, I would still like to see more video similar to it just because I found it funny as hell.

1 comment:

fake4444 said...

I first saw Rejected a few years back and thought it was hilarious. I watched it again and have no idea why I found it funny... I guess when you're told that it's funny then watch it, that may make it become more enjoyable, also when you can randomly quote it throughout the day and maybe one person will understand you. "Tuesday's coming, did you bring your coat?"